is it ok?

MissyMojo

Army Wife, Mam & BFP
Reaction score
to have sex in first tri?

we had sex last nite, oh was gentler tthan normal but he didnt hold back iykwim,

i dont feel any different this morning, if anything i feel better,,, i dont feel too sick this morning but i doubt its related,

jusst looking for a bit of advice / re-assurance

well i did all through my first pregnancy and did whole lot more i shouldnt have everything was fine.
We've doe it couple times since finding out im fine :D

As long as you're not high-risk, it's fine! I too feel much better the next day, it's probably just good getting all that blood pumping round your body lol Plus I definitely enjoy it more when I'm preg :D:D:D

I havent as i just dont feel sexy lol, think id cry if oh touched my (.)(.)
But if id have felt better then i would of.

It better bloody well have been! :blush::rofl:

Hubby and I kind of just carried on with our 'routine' from TTC as we were enjoying it! :rofl:

I think as long as you're happy too and no bleeding occurs then go for it!! :happydance:

Midwife says that sex during pregnancy is fine! :happydance:

Yep, we've been :sex: since we found out... OH is really enjoying the changes in my body iykwim altho he was worried about "dislodging" the Bean at first ;)
As has been said already, as long as you're not high risk and there is no bleeding, then all should be well! And yes, it makes you feel a whole lot better! That big "O" does wonders!!

Ha ha, yes its perfectly safe. You can even research some better positions for when you start showing.

As im in my 1st tri, i havent really been feeling 'into it'. My partner on the other hand wont leave me alone! We still have sex, but not as aften at the moment. Im always too tired! I heard that in your 2nd and 3rd tri, you get really rampant though!! God help our partners then!!

:)

Ha ha, yes its perfectly safe. You can even research some better positions for when you start showing.

As im in my 1st tri, i havent really been feeling 'into it'. My partner on the other hand wont leave me alone! We still have sex, but not as aften at the moment. Im always too tired! I heard that in your 2nd and 3rd tri, you get really rampant though!! God help our partners then!!

Rampant you say? I dread to think what I'll be like by then!! :rofl:

Hiya Missy x

We havent but its mainly bcus I have nausea 24/7 & I'm constantly tired all the time x DH doesnt mind too much he has solo time instead :rofl: x

I heard the big O is good for the baby too as it sends extra nutrients through not sure how true that is though x

Rampant you say? I dread to think what I'll be like by then!! :rofl:

Hahahahahahaaaa!!! Little Mynxy Mynx! Probably best to hand out some ear plugs to your street and get a share in Ann Summers!!

Oh, and some handcuffs so your fella cant escape! :ninja: :trouble: :bunny: :winkwink:

Oooh i just love smilies!!

Hehe OH doesnt mind, he's found a new rampancy of his own since I became pregnant :rofl:
Sorry to hijack the thread, but has anyone else found this of their OHs?
He says there's something incredibly sexy about me atm and he just cant help himself. At first he felt quite embarassed about it bless him, but now he knows it's safe to :sex: he's more than happy :rofl:

Yeah! When i first found out i was pg, i was worried that he wouldnt want to touch me! Im thinking after i went up a bra size or 2 ... he changed his mind hahaha! I have to keep telling him off and to be gentle! They aint funbags you know!!!

Mine's is terrible just now...he has a 'thing' for pregnant ladies :rofl: I've tried pointing out to him I have no bump yet, im bloated, and he knows how sore my boobs are, but I think it's just coz he knows that I'm preg! Lol I dread to think how bad he's gonna get!

My OH will be relived to know it's not just him then! He was embarassed and felt weird that he's finding my new status VERY appealing lol!

I aint complaining tho :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"