Is it possible...advice girls.....

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hi girls....i gave birth 6 weeks ago....and if you know my story,you will know that i didnt get to bring my baby home,he was born sleeping. What i want to know is if anyone has ever gotten pregnant very soon after giving birth?? I havent had AF since giving birth to my son,so not to sure if it is possible to get pregnant....Any advice would be gratefull....thanks ever so much girls.:hug:

I can't answer your question, but I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. You sound like a very strong woman.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm sorry, I don't know the answer either, but just wanted to say 'hello.'
Good luck.
xxx

So very sorry for your loss :hugs:

As I understand it you are very fertile after giving birth so i think it is very possible to get pregnant soon after.

OK, first of all , many :hug: and :hugs: - my mom gave birth to two babies (one before me, one after), that did not make it home . . . my heart goes out to you.

As for your question, I'm not really sure how soon you can ovulate after giving birth. I do know it was a couple of months after giving birth to my angel brother that my mom got pregnant with me (he was born in Jan and my Due Date was Dec).

:hug: So sorry for your loss.

In answer to your question, a doctor on a TV show about teenage pregancies (The Hospital Channel 4) said that a lot of the girls they see get pregnant again very quickly as you are most fertile in the month after you give birth.

as far as my reasearch says you can get pregnant very easily after birth, however it can cause complications. your body needs time to heal after your previous birth and it is already behind from the last one. it can cause some serious complications also. im very sorry for your loss and hope you get what you want soon!:hugs:

yeah i think u are most fertile the month after u give birth. think my mum nearly done that :)

I have heard of women who give birth and go in for their 6 week post partum checkup and are pregnant again. So I def. think it is possible.. but I have heard that it is not healthy and its best to wait at least 3 months to let your body recover... that being said, I also want to say I am so sorry for your loss.

Hi,

Yes it is completely possible, like mentioned before you are your most fertile one month after giving birth, many many woman have gone for there 6-8 week check up and already been pregnant. It is suggested you wait one cycle for dating purposes hun, but I do know of people who havent, especially after a loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->