Is it possible I tested too early? HELP

Bespy

Reaction score
I am so lost, I know when we could of conceived (April 12th ), it was the only time we weren't "careful ". Anyway, I am not sure if my mind is playing games, but many symptoms are popping up, I have had three pregnancies in the past (2 boys, 9 & 11) and an unfortunate miscarriage last October. The symptoms I am getting are very similar to what I had when pregnant with my oldest. I tested tonight, so sure of myself, my heart is screaming "YES you are pregnant!!!", but the darned test says otherwise. I got a BFN... Could it still be too early? My cycle is so wonky I cannot for sure say when AF is due...just that my last one started on the 30th of March. Any thoughts or experiences would be greatly appreciated, I feel like I am losing it...I was so sure :(

If you are unsure of your cycle then the test could be wrong. Maybe your body isn't producing enough hormone yet. Try to relax and retest in a couple of days. :dust: fx to you hun

If you are only 15 dpo then it's entirely possible that you are just testing too early. Many women don't get positives until they are two weeks late or more. Good luck :)

yep if you are unsure of your cycle date then you certainly could be testing too early. I would wait a week see if AF comes and then if not test again :) best of luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->