Is it possible show signs this early?

Rei

Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I could have ovulated anywhere from thursday to (as my cycles are a little messed up since my miscarriage this year) Sunday. ....but here it is Tuesday and already I have sore breasts T_T. Can pregnancy symptoms come this early? Or is it a sign that af is on its way.
I haven't had sore breasts since my D&C in June (so three cycles worth) but before my miscarriage, sore breasts were a common symptom for me for af.
LOL I think I'm going out of my mind symptom spotting.

Sorry about ur miscarriage huni.. I Have sore breast straight after I ovulate till the day of af for me that's all its a sign of that I ovulated it can be a sign of pregnancy also but not sure if it's to early but any sign is a good sign that u ovulated and there's always a possibility.. Sorry i cant be more use xx

Thank you very much. Even if it's just a sign of ovulation that's good too ^_^

i had signs of pregnancy the night following the one where i conceived. so started at 1 dpo for me... the horrific nausea only lasted from 1-2 dpo. other stuff was pretty strange and excessively awful like bad bloating, bad gas, metallic taste, milk cravings, etc. my boobs only hurt once during the 2ww. they were swollen since dpo 1. i also sneezed every day of my pregnancy since conception! early symptoms came in intervals of 2 days long and they were so extreme. 8 dpo was my bfp on frer and wondfo (with my may baby)

I also get sore boobs from ovulation to AF. Just had my m/c and don't have the sore boobs after O (thank goodness, cuz those pregnancy boobs are awful!). Interesting to know how long it takes to come back. I'm glad your body is working fine either way though! It would make you go a little crazy, but that's what the forum is here for! :D

Sorry about ur miscarriage :-(
Too early for symptoms....symptoms only occur from the presence of elevated hcg.
Good luck

Thank you all for your feedback. I think it's maybe just a hormone change signifying that I've ovulatwd....or its all wishful thinking XD we shall wait and see though. Only a week and a half to go I think

Sorry to say it but I agree with pp that it's too early... but def might be an ovulation symptom. With my baby I had symptoms starting about 8-10 days after ovulation and then it was really, really obvious something was going on!

I just hope I didn't miss my ovulation. We both had to work such long hours and didn't feel up to it the last couple of days thinking I ovulated over the weekend T _T I'll be so sad

I am VERY sensitive to any hormone changes, I get motion sickness v easily and had hyperemesis with my last pregnancy, I was ill the day after I conceived right upto 5 months. My mum was exactly the same but didn't stop being ill till I was born. I believe it is possible if you are super sensitive to notice changes in your body for whatever reason, lets hope that reason is because you are expecting!

I actually am pretty sensitive to hormone changes but would hormones begin releasing that quickly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->