• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is it possible that the pill you were on before being pg makes you feel different ...

porkypig

Reaction score
now you've given birth?

Before we started trying, i was on Microgynon and it made me have visual migraines so i switched to Femulen which i was fine on. Then we wanted a baby so i stopped taking it. now after having my lo, im back on Femulen and i feel like crap. i feel queasy, got a dodgy stomach, my stools are a bit hard and generally feel not too good.

has anyone else had this with going back on the pill?? xxx:cry::shrug:

I wasn't on the pill before or after pregnancy so I can't directly relate however I can say that my personal hormones are clearly totally different since pregnancy as me periods are far less regular, much more heavy and much more symptomatic. I think our hormones either change irrevocably after pregnancy or take an awful long time to settle down again. Therefore it's entirely likely that we will respond differently to the same pill post-pregnancy.

thanks for replying hun, think youre right xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"