is it possible that we could become pregnant??

ohhpanicc

Reaction score
:xmas8:so my fiance and i are just curious to know the chance of us concieving...

so i had my period on the 4th and im suppose to ovulate the 18th. well my fiance and i are both curious to know if him and i had unprotected sex on the 13th when i was fertile then we had unprotected sex again on the 16th, 17th, and if we had sex tomorrow as well when im suppose to ovulate what are the chance and how high are they for us to concieve this month?

Hi,
The chances of getting pregnant in any one cycle depend on a lot of factors (how regular your cycles are, your partner's SA, and also your age). I believe the chance if all is normal and you are in your 20s is somewhere around 20% each cycle assuming you bd during your fertile period. ;) Hope that helps.

Given that timing, I'd definitely say the 20% is accurate, since you had sex in the 'fertile window' more than once.

Check out the fertility calculator on the 'countdown to pregnancy' website - it is very reassuring! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/age_fertility_calculator.php

There's a 20% chance if everything is healthy. So think of it this way, 20% is a 1 in 5. If 5 healthy women in their 20s BD in their fertile window, 1 would most likely become pregnant that month.

Good chance = 1 in five chance. So if you think that's a good chance, then yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->