Is it possible to feel flutters so early.

Misscalais

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
So I'll be 11 weeks in a couple of days and i swear i can feel tiny flutters. Definitely not muscle spasms or gas! Its like tiny taps.
I honestly can't remember when i 1st felt movement with my other kids but it was over 12 weeks i know that.

I definitely think it's possible!! Baby is bouncing around in there at this stage afterall!!!!

Hi I think so!! I just wanted to say congratulations. Not sure if you remember me (I Have 3 boy's). Youngest is 11 months. Do you have your Scan date yet? X

I think it could be possible. I know people who start to feel it around 12 weeks, I think I started feeling it around 13 weeks with my first- then first kick at 15 weeks. Yours could be a really active little babe and the positioning of everything could be just so that you feel it a bit more! :) I'm 11 weeks and I've already started laying on my back every night for a few minute with my hands on my belly waiting to feel something (that's how I started feeling my son's first movements).

I'm sure i've been feeling this one too - I'm 11 weeks also. Wouldn't describe them as taps, but more like I can just feel my uterus being stretched weirdly... hard to describe!

I am positive I have for sure felt baby twice in the last week. I am pretty sure it was the baby because i was looking for heartbeat with doppler. I was looking on right side and after about 30 seconds of no heartbeat on that side I felt this weird snake like tapping on the left side, as soon as I put the doppler probe on that spot where I felt that there was the heartbeat loud and clear. I have felt that same thing a couple more times since.

So yea I think you are definitely feeling baby! :)

I have been feeling the same since about 11\12weeks,now 13+4 and they are getting stronger 😊 xxx

Before this baby I would be like, no way you're crazy. I felt my daughter - my first - around 16 weeks. But I know I feel this one already and I'm 13 weeks. It's crazy but I just know it's the baby. It's spoadic and not every day yet. But yes def possible!

I'm wondering this too.

This is my second pregnancy and I'm still verrry early! When I lay still it feels like I can feel some sort of flutters. With my first I didn't feel anything till after 20 weeks!

I know it probably isn't anything but it's interesting to see when I may feel something this time :)

In my last pregnancy, I felt tiny nudges at the end of 10 weeks (knew it was baby because the nudges were in the same spot I found the heartbeat with my Doppler). When you've been pregnant before, you're just more in tune with your body. :flower:

Thanks everyone! I was laying on my belly when i felt it.
Yes LeannieB i remember you :) i had a scan at 8 weeks, and will see my MW for the 1st time next Monday and will be given the form to book in for 12/13 week scan :) looking forward to seeing baby again.

I felt some, too! Last night my son had me up half the night, so at one point I just decided to lay still on my back again like I've been doing to see if I could feel anything for awhile and I felt some little flutters :) Can't wait until he/she gets bigger so I can feel more :)

Could be, especially if you have a posterior placenta. I have one and I started feeling the first flutters at 14 weeks. Felt like bubbles popping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->