Is it Possible to get a "Dud' batch of Wondfo's???

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I normally use Wondfo LH strips with no problems what so ever. I started a new lot this cycle and they have just been a little weird. I still haven't gotten a positive, or even close to one and it seems like on the test line, that they are only able to get so dark, like all of mine have either been nothing, very faint, or just "this" dark. It's weird. Normally by this time in my cycle I will have had some almost positives, then they vary in dark and lightness, flip flopping back and forth, until I all the sudden get a blazing positive. I'm scared that these can't get positive for some reason, like their something wrong with them.......it's weird. I've been using LH strips and OPKs this time TTC for 6 months, so it's not like I'm not familiar with them, this batch just seems off for some reason. Has anyone else ever got a dud batch of Wondfo LH strips? I know their have been duds for the PT's but I haven't heard anything about bad LH strips..... the other LH strips I have are incredibly cheap and I can't use them bc they never catch my surge. My LH surge doesn't get very high, so I only can use certain LH strips to know that I will catch it. Normally when I'm trying a new brand I try them simultaneously with my wondfo's during a new cycle to make sure that they match up. So far I haven't found another brand that does :( Worried and don't know what to do. I know I haven't O'd yet bc of BBT's but I should be getting close, afraid I'm going to miss it..... :nope::shrug::nope:

Could be late O. Could be a bad batch (though I've not heard of that myself). Just DTD to cover your bases just in case! Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Oh, I'm keeping track of my BBT, CP/CM, LOTS of BDing, and using the Wondfo's, and 2 (yes, I said two LOL) different OPK digital monitors. I have a CB Advanced Fertility Monitor for my FMU and a CB Older style fertility monitor for my SMU. So, I'm pretty sure I have my "bases" covered, LOL Maybe a bit "too" much- :rofl: haha And btw, literally, right after I wrote this post I tested my third urine of the day, and it wasn't a positive, but it was way darker then the other one's, so they do have the ability to get darker, I just haven't O'd yet. I'm thinking it will be within the next two days though. (Finger's and toe's crossed, though, right? ;) )

Same thing happened to me this cycle. I had bought a brand new pack of opks from one step, a brand i always have used and loved, and they always stayed literally dark as can be but a hair shade lighter than positive. I thought i was getting positives for the longest time. Then i had spotting, thought it was ib(silly me), got a beta same day and it came back less than 1. But then later that day i finally got a VERY positive opk. I used first response opk to double check as well. I ended up ovulating very late, nearly 13 days late when i have always had a regular cycle. I swore i had a bad batch of opks cuz of the constant near positive lines i was getting for a loooong time. But it was also weird that my cervix and fertile signs didnt go away when expected to so that shouldve told me there that my opks werent a bad batch but i really thought they were and even contacted company about it, who gave me a refund! Now i feel bad!

Same thing happened to me this cycle. I had bought a brand new pack of opks from one step, a brand i always have used and loved, and they always stayed literally dark as can be but a hair shade lighter than positive. I thought i was getting positives for the longest time. Then i had spotting, thought it was ib(silly me), got a beta same day and it came back less than 1. But then later that day i finally got a VERY positive opk. I used first response opk to double check as well. I ended up ovulating very late, nearly 13 days late when i have always had a regular cycle. I swore i had a bad batch of opks cuz of the constant near positive lines i was getting for a loooong time. But it was also weird that my cervix and fertile signs didnt go away when expected to so that shouldve told me there that my opks werent a bad batch but i really thought they were and even contacted company about it, who gave me a refund! Now i feel bad!

Yeah, I was just a late Oer this month, they eventually (cd20-21) gave me a blazing positive. Yay, Wondfo! Faith restored. LOL :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->