Is it possible to ovulate a week earlier than my last cycle?

persephone13

Mom to DD
Reaction score
Like the title says, last cycle I ovulated on about CD17 or 18 while here at CD 8(yesterday) and CD9 I am having right ovary pain and watery cm! I wasn't charting last month but my temp dipped slightly this morning. Nothing too crazy 36.39 down to 36.35 this morning but I had a crappy sleep so it might not be accurate even though I took it at the same time. Going to take an OPK when I get to work and see how it looks.

Okay so today's OPK looks lighter than what I remember yesterday's being. I'll check them against each other tonight went I get home. So maybe yesterday was surge?? Ahh this is so confusing!

You are RIGHT it is VERY CONFUSING!! This is our 2nd cycle and I didn't OPk last cycle but am this cycle. FF says I O'd on Cd21 last month but this month I think I am Oing right now, EW cm and positive opk yesterday and today and I am on Cd17 so I don't know either. I am sorry I don't have a better answer but just know you aren't the only one confused.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
You are RIGHT it is VERY CONFUSING!! This is our 2nd cycle and I didn't OPk last cycle but am this cycle. FF says I O'd on Cd21 last month but this month I think I am Oing right now, EW cm and positive opk yesterday and today and I am on Cd17 so I don't know either. I am sorry I don't have a better answer but just know you aren't the only one confused.

Honestly just knowing I'm not the only one dealing with this makes me feel much better. I'm on cycle #2 as well.

Here is my OPK from today at 12. I don't know...does it look pos to you? It's darker then when I originally looked at it.
https://thebirdsandbea.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/20131127-133004.jpg

I think that's a positive, that's what mine look like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
Those are cd16 in the am and afternoon then this am.

It's only positive if the test is as strong or stronger than the control!

It's only positive if the test is as strong or stronger than the control!

Okay! So maybe I will check tonight and tomorrow and see. I didn't think it was positive - just has me second guessing!!!

No, but I have up testing because I was annoyed by them. At this point I don't know what to think.

No, but I have up testing because I was annoyed by them. At this point I don't know what to think.

I know how you feel. I've had two sets of + opks. And my temps are all over the place.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back