Is it possible to ovulate with no symptoms?

Babylove_09

Reaction score
I am 29 and dh and I are ttc#2. This our 3rd round of Clomid this go around. We conceived DS on first cycle of 100 mg Clomid days 3-7 in 2009.

With ttc#2: first round of Clomid was 50 mg days 5-9. Despite a pos OPK at cd 14 and some cramping, I was told that my day 22 bloodwork showed I did not ovulate.

Round two: dosage increased to 100mg. I took it days 3-7 because that seemed to work so well the first time with DS. I didn't buy OPK's since the one the last month was pointless and I had seemed to ovulate on cd 15 the last two times on Clomid. Dh and I dtd around and on cd15. On cd18, what I thought was 3dpo I had a very tender uterus and some cramps somewhat like af. My dr called with results with day 22 results on day 29 and was so happy with the results saying she was very confident that I could very well be pregnant. It wasn't until then that it dawned on me that I had actually O'd on CD18. I was very upset with myself for not catching that. So, took hpt and got bfn. Started af 15 days after ovulating.

Round three (currently): due to starting af on a Saturday and not being able to get in to the dr's off until early Tuesday am, I started 100mg again but on cd 4-8. I am on cd20 and I don't think I've shown any real signs of ovulating. I've had trouble sleeping the past week but that's really it. I bought OPK's but they were the Target brand ones (tried to save a lil $$) and they were horrible. They all looked the same and took a good 10 min before it was really read-able. Dh and I dtd days 12, 14, 16, and 17 and will some more to hopefully catch a possible late O. I haven't really noticed any ewcm which I have on previous Clomid cycles just watery or creamy lotion-like. This am I had some whitish sticky but stretchy cm but it went away after a couple hours. I am so worried that I haven't ovulated. I have my day 22 progesterone test on Saturday but I am really down and thinking the dr will say I did not ovulate.

Has anyone had success in getting a bfp with minimal to no ovulation symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->