is it possible?

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
I have 2 boys. Both conceived when I was ovulating. I had sex 2 days after my period but because of only conceiving when I ovulated I am not sure what is going to happen. We was going to wait a while longer. Just one of those nights. :blush:
I have heard you cant get pregnant unless you are ovulating but my friend did 1 day after her period.
What's the truth? I am confused. Also heard the more kids you have the easier it is to fall pregnant.

Thanks in advance. Xx

You don't only have to have intercourse the day of ovulation. It makes it a higher chance if it is on your day of ovulation.

You can fall pregnant a few days before ovulation too. It really depends on when you normally ovulate?

if you have about a 28 day cycle you should just about be ok having sex 2 days after your period, assuming that was CD9 and you ovulate CD14 although some sites say sperm can live in you for up to 5 days so it is possible! just not very likely

Your chances of getting pregnant just after your period depend on how short your menstrual cycle is, and how long your period lasts. If your cycle is 32 days you probably ovulated 18 days after your period. Sperm can live inside of you for as long as 3 or 4 days, but usually for only about 24-48 hours. So unless you want to get pregnant, then you would do lots of baby making for those few days. Every woman's body is different. Even though it holds true for a lot of women, it doesn't hold true for everyone.

There is no 'safe' time of the month when you can have sex without contraception, and not risk becoming pregnant. However, there are times during your menstrual cycle when you are at your most fertile and this when you are most likely to conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->