Is it possible....?

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I'm having the same issues as i did when i fell pregnant with Isabella. For weeks i was convinced i was pregnant but didnt get a positive until i was 3 weeks late for my period. Im getting close to 3 weeks again, had a slight pink line on an IC last week but nothing since. I havent bought different tests as havent been to town but will do at the weekend. Im so bloated that i look pregnant, ive got seriously sore boobs, constantly wet down there, so tired and grumpy. Could the same be happening? At what point do you see the doctor for a blood test? xxx

Until AF arrives it is possible, I would go to a doctor and request bloods as you have a history of it obviously :)

What do you say to the doctor? Just that AF is late but i think i may be pregnant? Dont want the doc to just dismiss me xxx

I'd say definitely go to the doctors for a blood test. Its a little awkward just going in and asking for a test, but it will get you the answer you need! Just go in, tell them how you've been feeling, and that you are trying to get pregnant, and that you want a test because your home tests are inconclusive. Hope that helps!

I'll try that, thank you! I feel awkward as i've been to the docs hundreds of times since isabella was born in October due to gallbladder issues. Ah well, will just have to. Im freaking out as my husband was the one who noticed i looked pregnant again. Not what you want to hear after loosing 3 1/2 stone! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->