Is it possible?

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
Is it possible that I'm feeling little kicks already? I'm 13+1 (I k ow I'm officially second trimester now but haven't had my scan yet so waiting to move over) for about 2 weeks I've been feeling little flutters when I'm lay down in bed at night. Lastnight I was sat on the sofa and felt 4 strong movements on the left side in line with my belly button. I'm just Lay in bed now getting my little lady to sleep and once again I feel 3 strong movements. With my first I didn't feel kicks to quite late cause my placenta was at the front covering most of my stomach. I must say cause I never had them strong with my daughter these feel really strange. Making me feel a little sick. Is it possible to feel at this stage? Xx

hmm..... I don't think so.

I remember feeling flutters in my tummy when I was about 13-14 weeks, and when real kicks came they were completely different.
Sorry...

But we are all not the same.

I can feel little flick kicks if I'm sat with my legs tucked under me & I've had something sweet to eat or drink. Felt flutters from sound 10 weeks after eating ice cream.
Every pregnancy is different & you get better at recognising the feelings x

i'd say it was possible. i felt my first at 16 weeks, second at 14 weeks. not from the outside or anything, but definitely flutters. by 17 weeks with both, hubby could feel them from the outside (i am very skinny)

Well it Defo felt like kicks unless my muscles were having a spasm or something. I obviously didn't feel them from the outside either. My other half thought I was mental. But again everyone is different. Maybe they were a few little kicks depending on babas position. X

I did early on but my baby had implanted in a position that made it much easier for me to feel her move (this sucked in third tri :-/ ). I was being scanned constantly due to complications and they were monitoring my fibroids around the baby a lot. I felt her kick at one of the scans and I said something and the RE confirmed she had just made a big move. There's no standard here I think and it really depends on where the baby has implanted and the individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->