Is it racist?

ImTheDaddy said:
Princess Unicorn said:
The white trash comment wasn't about Jade, it was about Jo.

And yes he was reapeating it.

No it wasn't It was about Jade and if he was repeating it does that mean he didn't mean it?

Ur arguements don't make sense!!

Neither does your big angry red text, but I'm dealing with it :wink:

ImTheDaddy said:
Dionne said:
i cant stand jade now. big fat pig springs to mind every time i watch her.

What part of Jade in particular are you suggesting is FAT?

Have you missed the Hoo Haa about her Lipo-suction?

her head. and her feet.

I dont think she has a big head tbh, I think she is grounded and knows her roots, but can be an arse at times-like everyone.

Shilpa is the one with the big fat heed!

She's a 12! That aint fat :lol:

Maybe her tongue is!

Oh and u made a valid point bout Jade being mixed race! :wink:

SHILPA OUT!! :D

KX said:
I dont think she has a big head tbh, I think she is grounded and knows her roots, but can be an arse at times-like everyone.

Shilpa is the one with the big fat heed!

no i mean her head to look at :lol: its a melon head!
all that money lipo the lot she is Minging. she had a nice bob too what ever made her get her new hair cut. it so dont suit her and makes the melon look bigger

i aint been watching big brother but what i have seen of it on the news :sick: its an embaresment to women

Yeah watermelon head!

ive got an egg head! lmao :D

well I am just a fugly, fuckingugly lol

i like being fugly means butchy girls leave me alone in nightclubs and when i was single i could sit with all the men talking football and be left alone whilst seducing them with my wit and charm,lol If only

Carphone warehouse pulled their advertising from BB - THey don't want to be associated with it!! :shock:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/18/nbb818.xml

Danielle is a 2 faced bint! :twisted:

Dionne said:
i aint been watching big brother but what i have seen of it on the news :sick: its an embaresment to women

How can you argue about what's going on based on other peoples opinion and information which you haven't seen/heard for yourself!

bloody Danielle is shitting herself as she knows that there is something going on and she went straight away to Shilpa and licked her arse. Sign of a very guilty conscience me thinks. Her out next hopefully though I don't think she will be sadly as no-one in the house has anything against her.

Can't believe theres no crowds - I watched after seeing all the talk about it! Looking pretty serious isn't it :| An I think its the perfume shop who have pulled all her perfumes off the shelf :shock:

Wobbles said:
Carphone warehouse pulled their advertising from BB - THey don't want to be associated with it!! :shock:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/18/nbb818.xml

no more mowbli

RIP Mowbli :wink:

ImTheDaddy said:
Dionne said:

How can you argue about what's going on based on other peoples opinion and information which you haven't seen/heard for yourself!

dont start getting arsy with me! i have not made a comment on the racisim as i have no idea about it. but seeing her mouth of on the news is vile and embaressing it made me cringe for her

Wobbles said:
Can't believe theres no crowds - I watched after seeing all the talk about it! Looking pretty serious isn't it :| An I think its the perfume shop who have pulled all her perfumes off the shelf :shock:

was it any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"