Is it really like THIS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR-MDz8gUf8

Or this?!?!

yep it is i love to watch my stomach do that!

Oh my. Thats amazing... and scary. I had no idea! lol

Oh yeah, one of my favourite pg tricks is to put a cup on my belly in bath and watch the baby kick it off, lol.
And you think its cool to look at, wait until you feel it, its so bazar.

Aww yeah Seth used to that, I had a video on my old mobile but I lost it at the hospital :( I remember everyone laughing at me at an antenatal class because my belly was moving really violently from side to side - looked like something from the excorsist

I miss my bump!

xxx

Oh yeah, one of my favourite pg tricks is to put a cup on my belly in bath and watch the baby kick it off, lol.
And you think its cool to look at, wait until you feel it, its so bazar.

my babys the same i put anything on my tum & within mins shes trying to knock it off lol its so weird but yet so beautiful to watch & feel x

So cool, mine hasn't done anything that obvious yet.

With finnley he use to kick in the bath wich was funny as it made waves pmsl .
But i never actually saw it like that , Looking at some one elses is real strange lol.

That kinda scares me!! As much as I love the fluttery feelings and VERY VERY faint kicks (Have yet to have a real big kick) I'm kind of hoping my extra fat on my tummy will keep it from doing that!! It's just so akward looking to me lol

Yep -thats definately how it is...

And it'll be the first thing you miss once you have you LO :)

Am just starting to get movements like that although not as intense. I like to put the t.v. remote on my tummy and watch him play with it.

Mine is like the 2nd video now,but not as strong. It turns my stomach when she does it. :lol: It's a wierd feeling. Sometimes hurts too! Mine does alot of sticking out, haha. So when I look down my bumps pokin out on one side, and lobsided on the other. Its like,okk,stick it back in whatever your sticking out. :rofl:

I love watching my tummy do these things. So yeah it is like that. It's great putting things on your bump and watching them dance xxx

Yep....Lola-Rose was constantly moving like a little manic,just like that.:lol:

no not at all i do sometimes i get sharp kicks that are, but moving about like shown in the vids arent

good. I was worrying that I would start to hate being pregnant further on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"