Is it really my turn already?!!! (scan) edit: so excited gonna p*** my pants!!!

My bump

Cooking a little one
Reaction score
Can't wait for my scan tomorrow I am sooooo excited!!!

How did the time drag yet also come around so quickly???!!!!!

I am a little nervous as every mum to be is, but excited to see my lil one and hopefully find out the sex too! :happydance:

Fingers crossed that all goes well :thumbup:

xxx

Edit: not long to go and I am literally so excited I think I will need a sanitary pad on to contain the puddle!!!!! Have been waiting for this for 7 weeks and god it feels good knowing I am going today :) :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I know how u feel it has gone by quickly but other times dragged. Good luck with tomorrow let us know :) x

I feel sick with nerves as I have got myself so convinced it is a boy I will feel so sorry for the poor little lady ifit is a girl, as I have been thinking of her as a boy all this time :haha: Suppose it's naughty to really but can't help it as this pregnancy is the complete opposite to my one with dd!!

Im that nervous I don't want the sonographer to say what it is lol, but obviously i'm more concerned that all is well and everything is where and how it should be :) xx

Good luck. Just try not to pee on the bed lol XX

We had our scan everything was beautiful and so fell in love with our baby again. Shes a real little poser and enjoying showing off for the camera and sucking her thumb!!

I was so shocked it was a girl as I really thought this one would be a boy, but so happy to have 2 girls and a little play mate for my dd (not to mention double the girly stuff and the purple pram I want lol) xx

aw congratulations and glad that there were no problems with the anomoly scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->