Is it really over?

Crystalguti

Reaction score
After a month of no AF arriving, and 2 faint pos. pregnancy tests, I finally got in to see the doctor. I got my blood drawn and the test came up negative. Chemical is what they are telling me. This sucks so bad. It hurts so bad. I cant help to think its over. I was so sure. Bettter start trying again, I suppose.

I'm so sorry :hugs: How disappointing for you. It doesn't sound like a chemical to me, I've never heard of a chemical lasting this long before.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

But if you had no bleeding, why are the calling it a chemical? Is there something I'm missing?

there was a 48 hr weird bleed i tested after and got a pos. waited 2 weeks and another positive... took blood and negative im confused too

I had a faint positive HPT and a negative blood test once. It turned out that my LH/FSH levels were really high and those hormones can cross react on an HPT. It might be worth getting some hormone levels checked to see what is going on.

all my friends who have had a chemical say that their line on the HPT disappeared and then they bled :shrug:

yeah I have no clue. The doctor scheduled me for a month from today to re-test and do some more exams. I guess the only thing I can do is keep trying.? I dont understand it. It makes no sense to me.

If I were you I would ask my doctor to give a better explanation. Or, if its affordable for you make an apt with a different obgyn and get a second opinion. I'm no doctor but I'm not sure you are getting a good work up to figure out what is going on. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this.

Good point. I am feeling the same way. Since I am a Veteran I go through the VA I have another appointment in a month to get more tests ran. Maybe then they can tell me more? Unfortunately that is the only time I can get in, unless I outsource which I will look into. Good points, I need to know what is going on!

I had a chemical in December but after the bleed my tests were negative. I'd go back and get a second opinion :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->