Is it REALLY possible for all these ?able PT's to be EVAP's?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So I just finished testing again, (because if any of you have been following my posts, you'd know I just received 100+ PT's and like 50+ OPK's so I've been going a little nuts, and that's not even counting what I have bough OTC this week at walmart and DG, Rexall's, FRER's, FRRR's, First Signals, etc (and not just one of each either, lol) I have a serious "dip a stick" problem- HAHAHAHA :-s:-s:-s :haha:

So back to what I was saying, I just tested and now have another ?able line aAGAIN!!!! Just what the heck is going on with these test? Here are some pics, the original and then a few dif tweaks, feel free to take the org. and tweak it yourself if you can help, bc honestly I'm not that great at it and am having a VERY HARD time figuring out how to use Adobe's PhotoShop :shrug:

Let me know what you think. But doesn't this just seem like too many ?able tests? I mean, seriously, I bought bad lots from every where (like 7 different places)lol and ended up with all crap PT's? Could these all REALLY be evaps????? I don't get it and I"m going insane!!!! lol :wacko:

Attachments

• Original Photo no tweaks.jpg
    Original Photo no tweaks.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 55
  • NewPTtweaked color balance slightly.jpg
    NewPTtweaked color balance slightly.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
  • ICPT Inverted.jpg
    ICPT Inverted.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 28
Not sure about how likely it is to have evaps on that many tests

but I do see it on the top test only, but all I can see is the bottom half of a line, not a complete line.

I have a line on a first signal, an internet cheapie 25 mIU, IC 10MIU, and a now an FRER....... That seems really strange for ALL of them to be completely different tests and they all just happen to be evaps???? I'm so confused.... :(

And yes, the top test was the one I was talking about. I just put the other one in there to show a comparison and that I don't get evaps every time I take a test.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->