is it really true?

souka

Reaction score
Good evening every one. a few month ago my doctor told us that we should forget dreaming about a second child. i had my first one with 37 because of a fibroid that had to be taken out of my womb first. after having my perfect babyboy in 2006 we wanted to try for a second. nothing........all that grew was an other fibroid. this spring i had an other operation ;( later this year my doctor told us that there is a pretty slim chance to fall pregnant. because of my hormons and because of my age, i turned 41 . last month we had once sex (not very proud of it but true)!!!!!!!! And bang Pregnant. Due date August 24th.
i am under shock! happy but confused. now i guess i am in week 6. and all i fell are big big breasts and a little tired. i do not know if i feel pregnant ??:shrug: i am not sure how it felt this early with my first one. all i feel is this ugly cold that i have since a week.

i can't wait to see my doctor and tell him the news. ha! no trust in hormontests!!!!
i hope we all can chat on until summer and beyond. keep on growing girls!
i am swiss and my hubby is english. sorry my spelling.

Thats great, congratulations!!! Take care and have a happy and healthy 9 months. xxx

You know what they say, it only takes one time! Congratulations to you and your hubby! Have a great pregnancy!

Congratulations :happydance:, ya know when I was pregnant with my 1st I had a really bad cold (flu like symptoms) apparently it is very common. Other than bigger boobs and a hirrible cold I didn't feel pregnant.

I am very happy for you, isn't it wonderful when the Dr's are proven wrong?

Wishing you a happy healthy 9mths:hugs:

I never had many pregnancy symptoms until about6/7 weeks. Have a great pregnancy

Congrats to you!

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

congratulations x
what lovely news for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583