Is it sad I get excited when doing my nappy laundry wash?

P

pattysurveys

LOL
I just love the smell of clean rigt out of the dryer nappies :)

I love nappy cleaning day.

Im looking forward to this evening and its so sad lol :blush:

Not sad at all, I still love doing a nappy wash :rofl:

i enjoy the nappy wash far more than is healthy

no sad :thumbup: I get exited too :blush: I really like seeing them all clean and then folding them and putting them in their bag ready for use :thumbup:
It feels great, and i love giving my daughter a clean nappy too! it must feel really nice to have a clean dry bum after being wet :lol:

I love it too, OH thinks I'm some sort of crazy lady :blush:

i love it too :) i like having all mine hanging on the airer they look so pretty hanging in rows

Me too! I don't like putting the dirty ones in but love taking them out and hanging them and then the next day I love re-assembling them all!

I like hanging them on the drying rack(s) as they look so colourful and pretty. I also like putting them away on their shelf. Good to know I have company here.

I love it too :blush: I'll even admit that I sniff each diaper to make sure it's clean- hubby thinks I'm a nut job...

Love washing them, then sorting the inserts and pockets, putting them on the radiators and the pockets on the hanger dryer thingy. Then waiting impatiently for them to dry so I can make them. Then putting them all in neat little rows on her shelves. Oh the joy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->