is it still 2 early to Test with HPT?

dream2reality

Reaction score
i have been trying to conceive for the past 3 weeks... and wanting to know if it is still 2 early to take a hpt? i have irregular cycles and my last cycle i bled like crazy & for a long time... but since the bleeding has stopped me and my husband have been busy DTD!! haha
i noticed though for the past few days i been having some kind of light cramping in my lower abdomen! is this a good sign? should i test now or wait it out??? xoxo thanks all in advance~! :kiss:

Have you any idea when you ovulated? Or even date you are roughly expecting your period?

Lower cramping in the abdomen is common in early pregnancy from the embryo implanting and your stretching uterus. I would say try to wait 3.5 to 4 weeks from the day you last started bleeding for a more accurate test. I think 3 weeks is a little early. I'm in the same boat, though. Waiting to test is torture!

i am kinda doing things naturally when it comes to ovulation... i did use an ovulation microscope though and i got fertile on the 19th of sept, so im hoping it is accurate koz i was baby dancing around that time!! and i am irregular so i dont know when my period is due! i will update on how i go ladies... thanks!!

If you only got fertile ferning on your microscope 4 days ago those cramps are probably ovulation related. Wait about two weeks and test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->