• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is it still possible :(

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Please don't read and run and please bare with me through my explanation.

My period started June 29th and ended July 2nd. I have a regular 28 day cycle.
I thought I ovulated day 14 so I started using opk's. Turns out I didn't ovulate until day 19. Today is day 28 with AF being die tomorrow. With a shorter amount of time for an egg to implant is it still possible?

If it helps we BD on day 16, 17, and 19 then both got really sick an do anymore. Doubt it's enough but needed to ask.

P.S. neg test today but only 9dpo so still early as long as AF stays away tomorrow.

Do you normally use OPKs? If you do, do you normally ovulate on day 14? The follicular phase (pre-O) can vary a lot for women. That is generally the reason why women will have varying cycles. However, the luteal phase (post-O) will generally stay consistent.

How many DPO do you normally get your period? If it is normally 10 DPO, then I would expect AF to show up tomorrow or shortly thereafter (if you aren't pregnant). However, if you normally get AF at 14 or 15DPO, then you still have a couple of days to wait.

Implantation generally happens 7-12 days after conception, so you are right in that window. An HPT won't show BFP until 2 or 3 days after implantation happens.

This is my first month trying since my daughters. With my girls my O date was always the 14 day but I'm guessing its changed since having them. I know there are always 28 days between the start of my period and the start of my next period of either way I know I should expect it tomorrow. Maybe ill get lucky and miss it because I ovulated late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"