Is it still snowy where you are?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
We haven't had any snow where I am, so we've not had any of the travel trouble. OH is meant to be going down to London tomorrow to visit his family and was just wondering if people further down south still have snow? I'm worried he's gonna get stuck on a motorway and I'll be on my own for days :( xx

We've not had snow for a day or two now but what we did have has all turned to black ice.

Yep we have still 3-4 inches of snow on the ground and ICY roads. We're forecast more snow for Tuesday too.

the snow is gone from manchester now but we have very slippy ice on the floor very dangarous and so annoying i need to go and do the shoppin tomoz and will have to walk at the side of the road because its that slippy round my home town x

We never had any in the first place really, just icey spots.
Hope it goes soon for everyone who wants it to! x

Am in London and the snow has well and truly gone for AGES!!!

We still have up with us, with more due on the way. The ice is the worst thing at the moment though x

its realy bad here! we r snowed in and had a big family dinner to go 2 2nyt but police r not letting cars out of where i live and the moterway is closed x

I am in Pitlochry and we woke up to another 5 inches overnight. OH took the tape measure out and its One Foot One Inch in our back garden.
Apparently part of the A9 is closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->