Is it the start of something??? UPDATED

AngelaF78

Reaction score
I have had alot of cm coming away since yesterday and alot of hard bellys with some pain. The past few days I have been going to the loo ALOT (thinking its clear out time) and today I have alot of pain round my sides and hard bellys again. I just don't want to call the hospital incase its nothing and they think I'm nuts.

What do you guys think.

Oh I have had my waters broken with my other 2 and my contractions were never 'normal' routine they started like bh's

Any advice is appreciated

Anything is possible especially based on your past history - most of the signs you listed are things you should see when due to go into labour. How often are the tightenings - maybe time them for a while and if they increase in severity or frequency then call - its always better to call and be wrong then not to call and then you are in labour.

UPDATE:

I had bad pains last night but nothing like contractions and I had terrible heartburn. I couldn't sleep either as I was too sore even told DH to move away from me I couldn't have him near me as the pain was horrible (I felt awful).
Woke this morning to mild pains and then threw up which was a bit of a shock. I also have a splitting headache and I'm so tired but can't sleep.

Just wish this baby would either make his move or leave me til Wednesday when he will be forced out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->