Is It There?

YukonSun

Reaction score
It's early too test.. but the same day I got my BFP with my daughter. 8 dpo. I see something with the naked eye in the right light, which prompted me to do a little editing...

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 85
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 67
Definitely see a line in the tweaked photo. If i squint a lot i think i might be able to see a shadow of a line in the original photo. Good luck!

Yes same as pp's I see it on your second picture. Was this fmu? My fmu is absolute rubbish and I'm not alone there are so many women on here that we found out together that our afternoon or evening urine is way more concentrated you will need to hold for a few hours without drinking too much but worth a try! Not all women I think I remember happycupcake didn't you say fmu is better for you? Actually in the pregnancy test thread I made a thread asking what is better for you fmu smu afternoon/ evening? Most said later I'm the day!

This was mid afternoon, no thought given. Just found a test and decided to pee. lol It is very early.. like 8 dpo.
It showed up within 2 minutes and I was not expecting it to be there thats for sure, after no protection now for almost 18 months and no hint of a line before now.

Yah we weren't trying at all this time but had a late period so decided to test and low and behold positive! Do you have anymore tests to take?

Nope I will have to wait until tomorrow. :) Torture but probably better I don't do another test today with it being so early, it'd probably just be another squinter. I will definitely try tomorrow. Thank you for your replies!

Nope I will have to wait until tomorrow. :) Torture but probably better I don't do another test today with it being so early, it'd probably just be another squinter. I will definitely try tomorrow. Thank you for your replies!

Good luck tomorrow! Hoping for a good juicy line!!! Fingers crossed

I see something on the tweaked test. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->