Is it too early?

never to early, when i first found out i was pregnant i was thinking about names haha! im 25 weeks now and ive made a definate decision about my sons name :) unless he looks nothing like it when he pops out haha! have fun chosing a name..theres too many! xx

It's never to early to start looking at baby names.
I'm not pregnant -- or I don't think I am. And well me and my boyfriend have both choosen our baby names for a boy and girl.
Good luck :) x

God no!! It is never too early. Im just over 19 weeks and we started picking names from about 8 weeks! We have decided on a boys name but finding it a struggle with girls! xxx

its never too early we were looking at names before i even got pregnant, and with logan we had names picked out by 11 weeks and we stuck with that name when he was born x

;);)It's never to early to start! I think most people can leave it too late and rush into a name! But on the other hand, I'd make a good list with several options, you might find that by the end, you'll have changed your mind on your 1st option! :)

Hi it's not to early my dh had started early we also looked up the meaning of names i believe the name has something to do with the person anyway through out my whole pregnancy i talked to my baby by his name and when he came and my husband were talking he was staring right at us like he knew who we were.:thumbup:

It's never too early to choose baby names. We had a list after we got married and we didn't even have a baby yet until 2 years after. It's just so much fun to plan in advance. We already have the first names picked out for this baby. Of course closer to the due date the second names we picked out may change but we are happy with what we have so far.

we decided on Riley's name before i even fell pregnant!! hehe! its never too early hun! :D have fun making lists!!! :D

No! Me and my boyfriend started talking about baby names when i was ten weeks pregnant

its never too early i made a lil list for both sex's and my boys list only had 2 names whereas the girls list had about 20 lol and now we have found out were having a girl its tough to figure out a name and our fav name changes every day, just have a few back up ones cuz you might change your mind when you see bubs.
and congrats on your pregnancy x x x

My other half and I have had a girl's name in mind for about 8 months... but every so often I find myself not sure/preferring another name... so god knows what i'll be like whilst pregnant!

It's never too early to start thinking of names!!! Me and my boyfriend started picking out names the day we found out. We've changed our minds about what we pick about a hundred times at least. But none the less its fun and its something that helps you look forward to it. So keep picking out names and make sure you let us know what y'all choose! Good luck with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->