is it too early

mummy2010

mum of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
hiya. so im 14weeks tomorrow yipeee. but for past 2days im pretty sure i have been feelin the odd flutter. am i imaginin it? its not gas. i dno whether im been silly. what do you think? anybody else felt anything around 14weeks? :thumbup:

They started for me while laying down on my side at 11 weeks and while sitting up at 15. It all depends on if you know what to feel for and where everything implanted and is positioned in there. I certainly think you're feeling your baby - you'd know what it feels like! Congratulations! :)

I think it could be. As you've had a baby before you know what it feel like. How exciting!!

xx

i 1st felt my son at 16weeks. guess was just shocked that i could feel it at 14weeks.
i can only feel it when im laid dwn still.
im soo excited now yipeee.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I don't think its too early!! Especially since you've been preggers before, you are now in tune with all those feelings!! And if they're just gas in actual reality, who cares?! Theres a bean in there with its lil legs kickin!

Yep - I felt a flutter at 14 weeks ish, defo not wind as it was at the front right on my uterus! I've felt it a couple of times, normally at night lying in bed. Such a weird feeling, like a tap (not the sink kind!) or flutter x

It's not too early. Enjoy!!! I can't wait until I can feel my little bean fluttering around!!!!

yeah its like a tap feeling/flutter. yeah defo not wind.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->