Is it too early?

Naimi

Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm nearlly 16 weeks, do you think its too early for me to be shopping?

I've been looking online all morning for bargins and cute sets. I haven't commited to buying anything yet, I feel a bit silly, is it too early??

And if you have any bargins you've come across, do share :)

Naimi xx

We started soon after 12 week scan tbh :D Most people do but some are after 20 weeks. I had the money though and if I left it I wouldn't have had the money still I did then because we've been doing house up since moving.

I used www.kiddicare.com & few bits on www.mothercare.com because they had/have some nice sales on like nappy wrapper half price etc

Alot of people start after the 12 week scan babe.......it is what you feel comfy with, we did too with both! So go and enjoy if ya feel the urge ;)

Go and splash that cash espcially now sales are on.

Look on www.bloomingmarvellous.co.uk and www.vertbaudet.co.uk they have some great sales they are normally too expensive to use but with sales on well worth while.

I loved shopping for baby stuff so much fun.
Bex

I started early... Im only 22 weeks now and i have just about everything. I have bottles, sterilisers, the cots up, nappys clothes baby grows sleep suits, toys, shoes, pram suits, the pram, the car seat. Ive only little things left to buy now. Ive got all the expenice stuff out of the way,

Thanks girls, you've eased my paranoia. It's just that my mum and other "older" family members keep telling me to wait, its bad luck and that horrible statement of "what if something happens" .... don't you just love pessimistic people !!!! NOT. But I like to think that I'm over the worst of the worry now and theres no way that I or anyone else could predict anything happening later. So, I'm going to start shopping !! YEY .... credit card is about to take a huge beating !!! LOL

xx Naimi xx

My CC swears at me now :rofl:

I believe its the pram in house before baby is born - tbh its not going to worry us :D

I started shopping at 10 weeks. Mostly just picking up those little bagains I knew I would never see again! But most of my baby goodies have been handed down from other moms on base. I had to move out of my dorm room because I was running out of room for all the stuff! lol! I just kept it in my car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->