is it true

Ive had 2 girls and 2 boys, and this one is a girl and ive had sickness with all of them. xx

my first was my son and i had servere ms with him and my 2nd was my daughter hardly ever sick,this 1 has hardly had any sickness and i've found out this is a daughter too.

EXACTLY the same as me :)

I dont know what im having, but everyone is convinced im having a boy, and i had morning sicknes for about 4/5 weeks.

I'm having a girl and have had no morning sickness whatsoever. My mum was the same and she's had a girls and boys so I think it's just an old wives tale!

Same goes for carrying high or low. Just old wives tales :D

I'm having a boy and i'm still suffering with morning sickness

Im having a boy and I still get sick now, I was sick in the street earlier I was mortified

I have 3 boys and didn't have any ms. I haven't had ms yet but nausious.

Haha had a boy first and had ms for nine months, lol and heartburn and indegestion. Was flippin awful! LOL

i had terrible morning sickness for most of my pregnancy and i had a boy wish it was true tho lol

but i had horrible heartburn n hes got lots of hair so that ones true lol

not sure, tbh i'm not even really sure whether i have had an easier time this time round or not as its been less intense but lasted longer!!

I'm having a girl and I had ms for most of my first tri. It's one of those old wives' tales, but it's still interesting to compare and test it out :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->