Is it TTC or NTNP?

baileybubs

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've posted a query in the NTNP section but now I'm unsure if I'm technically TTC. We do want a baby and have been TTC for the last 4 months but I've been getting upset due to dh not always climaxing during my fertile period (he's always had this issue so it's not the pressure of TTC). Because of this I'm trying not to pay attention to my cycle and we are just having sex whenever. But is it still TTC?
It doesn't really make a difference I guess just to know what forum is best to post in? :)

You can post wherever you choose, but I'd say personally you are more NTNP than ttc if not charting or using opks. Wish you luck in either case :)

It's a fine like, a grey area....some people track cycles and use opks and whatever and still call it NTNP, some people don't track anything just DTD a lot and call it TTC.

I always kept track of my cycles as we use NFP, so I was always aware of my fertility even if I wasn't trying - so I called it NTNP, because we definitely were NOT trying, we just weren't preventing too hardcore either, but I knew as much or more about my cycles than people who were actively TTC in some cases. Obviously, the NP bore fruit - I'm about 10 weeks with our 3rd lol

Thanks ladies. I guess I need to try and consider it as NTNP so I'm not obsessing so much! Even today I'm thinking O day may not have happened yet but DH isn't well and I'm gutted, it's impossible to ignore my cycle but if I tell myself we are NTNP then I might not focus on it so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->