Is it weird...

comeondance77

Reaction score
It's still really early on. I'm only 4 weeks 5 days. I found out 3 days ago. Well the day before I found out, I was randomly nauseous in the afternoon and thought I was getting sick. Once I ate dinner it cleared up. My breasts have been sore/swollen for 5 or so days, eased up today. The very few bouts of nausea I get aren't bad as long as I nibble something and it makes it better. I'm super tired already, but that could be because I haven't been able to sleep much and I cut a lot of caffeine out of my diet. I'm very bloated and I'm pretty sure I spend more time in the bathroom than I do at my desk. When I told my mom about my frequent urination, she said she wasn't sure it should show up this early on. I guess my main question here, is all this normal? I mean to have this much going on this soon?

I don't think it helps that I'm getting really paranoid about all the things that could go wrong at this stage. This is my first pregnancy so I really haven't a clue what I should expect or how my body is going to react.

Thanks for reading my babbling...

Frequency of urination of the first trimester for me is only rivaled by the third trimester when my girl jumps on my bladder. You are producing extra blood supply to support the baby and your kidneys are working extra hard to filter. It's perfectly normal. It will get better for a while as the time goes.

Perfectly normal, I think it's hormones that make you urinate more in first tri. All sounds very normal indeed. Congratulations xxxxxx

I just turned four weeks so super new as well. I am experiencing the very same. This is baby #2 and I am feeling the symptoms a lot sooner this time which is disturbing to me cause I'm afraid they will continue to get worse and I already feel pretty crappy. But all we are experiencing is totally normal and as many say, symptoms are a sign that things are going right. Doesn't make it easy though. Welcome to the board! Pregnancy is quite a journey! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->