Is it worth getting opk today? Pls there must be someone out there can help??

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
So I really want to know where my ov was/is I had sorry tmi next
A glob of blood yesterday then nothing and today tinged slightly red when wiped ? Is it worth me going to get some now or could I have missed? My boobs are hurting loads too?

I originally got sorry tmi

clear stretchy on the 1st may and the ewcm 2nd :shrug::shrug:

It could be ovulation bleeding if you got the EWCM may2 I get that sometimes. Not sure if OPKs would show positive or not, I'm just now trying them out.
:dust:

Thanks cornfield I really don't know what to do I may go buy a small pack from chemist and see, I just want to know of in ov and can't be bothered with temp in struggling with this side of things never mind adding to the mix lol
Lots of baby
:dust::dust::test: hope you get your :bfp: sn x

Guess all you can do is BD and hope for the best :winkwink:
I've been using OPKs the last two days and am impatiently waiting for a positive!! CD10...
If your older mum 78 guess I'm really old mum 77 :winkwink:

Not at all lol just 'feels' older as I had my first at 19 so meant as in this time older mummy that is all will be watching and praying for our bfp in the not too distant future :dust::dust:

No I totally get it, I had my first at 21 and second at 26. So if I have one now I will feel old. I keep asking myself I'm this too old for this? Had a friend that had a surprise #4 at 43. Just hoping I dont miscarry again and have a positive outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->