Is it wrong?

proudparent88

Reaction score
So I haven't had one ultrasound yet my first one which will also reveal the gender is a week from today Next Friday Jan 10th. I feel it is wrong that I already feel disappointed because I just have a gut instinct that they will tell me it is another boy. :cry: I have two boys now and so desperately want my little girl to dress in cute little clothes and hair ribbons and headbands to see her dance or even be the tomboy like I was as a child. Is it wrong for me to feel disappointed before even knowing? I think it's not just a disappointment but also a huge fear of it since I have been there once before. I mean I will be happy either way as long as baby is healthy but I will just be so upset. I was upset and cried for days when they told me my now 2 year old was a boy. I am so blessed that I can have kids when others can't and I know it's wrong for me to feel the way I do or is it? I just don't know people tell me to convince myself it's a boy so if it is a girl I am really actually surprised but I just can't get my mindset to do that. Am I the only one that feels this way and is it really wrong for me to feel this way when I am actually very blessed? :shrug:

No.,.its not wrong. It sounds like you just want a little girl. I hope you hear pink hon.

No.,.its not wrong. It sounds like you just want a little girl. I hope you hear pink hon.

Thanks I love my boys so much I really do and I figured that they would want a brother but even they want a girl. I just hope Friday brings good news to us!

I will be sure to update! There is no way I wouldn't share with all the support I have on here! This site has really helped me a lot! 6 days left and get more anxious each day I know there is no way I will be able to sleep the night before! Whenever anything exciting or scary is going to happen I can't sleep lol. So the waiting game continues just getting so irritated that time isn't going faster!

Fingers crossed for you hun, we're all here no matter what. I know I'd be feeling exactly as you do in your situation as I'm now desperate for a little girl.

Proud parent I am struggling terribly with having another boy. I'm not bonding properly and just over the whole experience. I keep hoping something will change and some how I will be the lucky one who goes in for a late scan and be told they were wrong. While it feels wrong I've realized that it's totally ok we feel this way. We obviously don't want to. We want to accept our other boy and enjoy every moment. No mother wants to deal with gender disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->