is katie price really married again?

iam on team pete all the way i used to love kate but i hate the fact a couple of months later shes already jumped into bed with someone else it took a good year to get over my break up and feel ready to move on i know everyone is different but two months no way and then lettin him play and act daddy to her children when she knows it will go into the paper and let pete see it thats just cruel if i was pete i would be livid !!!!

Respectful of him to keep his reasons to himself and not make them public. Sneaky of the mag to put it on the cover like that but I'm sure they got more sales that way.

yeah she wanted to wear a wedding dress to her mates wedding. always wants to be center of attention.

Team Pete all the way....he is alot better off without her and deserves better xox

does anyone know where i can find a pic would love to see it x

Sorry its so small only one i could find x x

Attachments

• 697.jpg
    697.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
thanks you just wouldnt wear that at a friends wedding x

I know!! :lol: and it says Jordan and alex... you would automaticly think its there wedding

i was readin the paper yesterday and they have now moved in together after just a few weeks wtf he sounds like hes after her for the money and fame and she looks so awful way too much fake tan and make up looks like she needs a good scrub!!

team pete whoohoooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"