Is losing hope :(

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
hey ladies hope everyone is well :hugs:

sorry for this rant but i feel like complete sh*t today !

Instead of celebrating christmas with our new born baby we are instead on our 7th month of trying since the loss:cry:

i just feel like its never going to happen and that the miscarriage has caused my body permant damage :(

I know that to some people 7months is not long at all, But for me it seems FOREVER,and that it will probz take even more longer:cry:

I just feel like this is never going happen and my body is completly RUINED !!!!!

This is deffo not going to be the best xmas ever.

Also has anybody or known anyone to take awhile to concieve after a loss?

We miscarred in Feb and nothing yet so to some extent i guess i know how you feel.

We are planning to discuss thing with the doc in the new year, which is a weird way we have something to aim for..

Hugs

I feel the same Stacey...although I lost mine through ectopic, it has been 4 months since and nothing. I have notice I have a short LP but the docs arent willing to help and I don't know how I will ever conceive if my broken body doesnt allow enough time for implantation before AF arrives :cry:
I just want Christmas to be over so I can put 2009 behind me and try pick myself up for next year.
Sorry to rant on about myself but it was just so you know you are not alone :hugs:

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy, but don't lose hope. Have you thought of trying acupuncture? It's great for rebalancing your hormones and getting your reproductive system working properly. I can thoroughly recommend a book called The Infertility Cure by Randine Lewis (it was recomended to me and is just wonderful). Check out my traditional chinese medicine thread and see if it's of interest to you (The Really Interesting TCM Thread).
Have a happy christmas,
Abi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"