Is my BFP line darker..Blood test Results!

softsoap

Reaction score
Hi Ladies. I must be driving you nuts, but please tell me if the lines look darker. I took a test this morning after holding 1 en half hour pee. I am at 15dpo..I am going to get a blood test today.
Thanks..

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0858resize.jpg
    IMG_0858resize.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 149
i'm not sure which one is the more recent... but the bottom definitely does look darker hun!!
congrats!!

They have got darker hun , I really dont know why any one would think they are faint . The last one taken is 1 million % a positive .
Congrats enjoy a happy healthy 9 months . xxxxxxxxx .

Yes They have deffo got a lot darker...

Why do you need a blood test, hun? :hugs:

I agree, deffo darker! xx

I guess i just want to see where the hcg level is at. Little worried. But, that is why i asked if the line from today( bottom pic) is darker, because that is a good sign right?

Yes They have deffo got a lot darker...

Why do you need a blood test, hun? :hugs:

Stopppppppppp worrying . There is a nice line there hun . Just enjoy the pregnancy .
Iam sure your levels are looking peachy :) . xxxxx .

It is only because i did have a chemical pg about a year en half ago. Thanks for your post!..

Stopppppppppp worrying . There is a nice line there hun . Just enjoy the pregnancy .
Iam sure your levels are looking peachy :) . xxxxx .

definately darker on the bottom!
CONGRATS!! :) YAHOOOOO

:happydance:definately darker!get a digi!that will tell you for sure!try to get the ones with implantation display too !they are a bit dearer but great!

Good luck hun .. I am sure it willbe nice and high thow :) .
So sorry to hear of your last chemical pregnancy lots of sticky dust your way . x .

yes yes yes!!!! well done deffo a dark line xxxx

That is a strong BFP, but I know you just need your mind at ease. Hope your levels are good.

:hugs: good luck for your results but I am telling you they WILL be good levels! Your tests are definately getting darker, which means that the hcg is your pee is increasing, which it should be doing in a normal, healthy pregnancy :)

All of your tests look 100% positive to me. I understand why you are worried as I had a chemical pregnancy recently and now don't trust hpts at all, but I feel sure that this is it for you... When was your period due? When will you get the results?

:dust: GOOD LUCK!! :dust:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"