Is my bump even growing?

cooney

Reaction score
It looks like hardly any change from 16 weeks to 29 weeks. (maybe it's the shirt...) Can you see a difference? :hissy:

P.S. My Dr. sees me every two weeks and she has measured my bump each time and never said anything was wrong.

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g140/_cooney_/Progression.jpg

to me from them pictures you look alot bigger hun no offence :blush: but they are taken at different heights so that dont help

I'd say it looks like it has grown, maybe just don't notice it your self as you see it everyday if that makes any sense :s lol

to me from them pictures you look alot bigger hun no offence :blush: but they are taken at different heights so that dont help

Hahaha none taken. Believe me, that is great to hear. People still tell me I don't look pregnant and nobody fawns over me ever because everyone acts like they forget.

I still get people aksing me to go drinking and I have to remind them! :hissy:

Hahaha none taken. Believe me, that is great to hear. People still tell me I don't look pregnant and nobody fawns over me ever because everyone acts like they forget.

I still get people aksing me to go drinking and I have to remind them! :hissy:

i never think i have grown but i see my bumpy everyday but when i see people i have not seen for a few weeks they say i have lol

ahh sweety you are growing.. i thought the same thing til now.. it just started growing and growing and not stopping once i hit third trimester.. my husband keeps asking if i have twins in there.. haha.. than others tell me i am not that big.. say what?!? Yes i am! lol.. but i am proud of it.. cause that is my baby girl in there..

defo grown !!! i feel the same tho uknow, but when mw messures me she says am fine so im fine by that as long as baby is growing ok :D

but yeh theres defo a difference :D

You are defiantly growing and I can't believe people don't think you are pregnant, its so obvious. I don't notice mine growing but people are always telling me I am, MW always says how big I am yet she measures my little man under for my weeks. Try not to take it to heart, take care :hugs: XX

def bigger, theres more of an angle between your boobs and your bump on the last one if that makes sense

I agree with the others deffo a big change there, how about putting on the same top as week 16 and taking a photo am sure you will notice the change more?

I can definately see the growth progression honey, you prob don't see it as much because you look at yourself everyday if that makes sense :) plus if your doc is happy it's all good! bytheway wish i was getting measured every 2 weeks only seen my midwife 3 times since confirmed pregnancy and no measurements taken lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->