• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Is my bump small?....

xminimotox

Mum of Jack <3
Reaction score
This is my bump today 19weeks +1. I've seen so many people with nice bumps at this stage but mines seems small in comparison. I know everyone is diff...was just wondering what you all think? :flower: x

Attachments

• 19weeks +1.jpg
    19weeks +1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 57
I'm the same! I'm almost 18 weeks and noone can tell my pregnant yet! :)

Aww hun your just tidy! I was similar at your size and im like 24/25 wks now and some people think mines tiny..but im happy with it..in few weeks time im sure both will say we want to be smaller again lol xx

:) Thaks for your reply - I think i'm just desperate to have a bump where people can look at me and say oh she's pregnant! hehe! xx

omg! it is small! but i love it!!!! you're probably still enjoying sleeping right? dont wish for a big belly... small ones are the best ! i bet you are gonna get your flat tummy back very fast and easily ... it took me 3-4 months to start looking not pregnant after 1st birth!!...i like to know how long its gonna take this time...my tummy is way bigger than my first pregnancy.... be happy and proud of your body!!i wish you a happy healthy pregnancy!!:hugs:

omg! it is small! but i love it!!!! you're probably still enjoying sleeping right? dont wish for a big belly... small ones are the best ! i bet you are gonna get your flat tummy back very fast and easily ... it took me 3-4 months to start looking not pregnant after 1st birth!!...i like to know how long its gonna take this time...my tummy is way bigger than my first pregnancy.... be happy and proud of your body!!i wish you a happy healthy pregnancy!!:hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I know I shouldn't moan really as long as my little boys healthy :) xxx

:) Thaks for your reply - I think i'm just desperate to have a bump where people can look at me and say oh she's pregnant! hehe! xx

Hun i know that one, people look at me and go noo your not really are you! It gets old! Even in clothes shop they thought i wasnt pregnant when iwas buying maternity clothes! lol x

I have a small bump too - well I'm plus size so it's getting bigger but I don't look pregnant. I know how you feel but someone close to me said not to wish for a big bump as I'd regret later in the third tri!

are you quite tall? - i'm 5ft7" and pretty much had no bump till 20 weeks+, then i suddenly 'popped'! although i still don't look as big as i thought i would, there is no mistaking i'm pg, and now i feel massive and awkward and wish i wasn't as big! no pleasing me! - i'm sure your bump will suddenly appear! x

i had no bump until i was 24 weeks!! lol so id say this is a pretty good bump for 19 weeks! :thumbup:

You`ll soon pop out before you know it hun give it another cpple of weeks xx

Have you got quite a long torso? Mine is quite long and I think that the baby has more room to grow in all directions not just the front, so the bump doesn't show as quickly. I'm still in my normal clothes, just looking a bit bloated. I know what you mean though, would love to have a noticable bump. x

Oulina is so right....the bigger the bump=not much good sleep!
At around 18 weeks is when my belly started to finally get bigger and now i'm 23 weeks and ppl can FINALLY tel that i'm pregnant! I was so excited when the bump started to get bigger.....but now I can't sleep worth crap!! I either can't get comfy or I just wake up in the middle of the night for no reason and just can't sleep. Your bump is cute! :)

are you quite tall? - i'm 5ft7" and pretty much had no bump till 20 weeks+, then i suddenly 'popped'! although i still don't look as big as i thought i would, there is no mistaking i'm pg, and now i feel massive and awkward and wish i wasn't as big! no pleasing me! - i'm sure your bump will suddenly appear! x

Exactly, im 5"10 so pretty tall for a woman, with curvy body anyway of a size 12 ish x but bump is slowly coming out now, find my self wearing tighter tops to try showing i am! haha x

I think it's because you're slim. I was on weightwatchers, and I never got to my goal weight, so I still had some extra weight, and a nice paunch of fat on my lower belly. It may mean you're waiting longer for a proper bump, but my bump still has a silly fatty bit on the underside, which makes it look a bit gross. I have to wear layers of clothes on my bump just to suck in the fatty bit :blush:

You have a nice bump though, plenty of women don't show until even later than you, so at least you're starting to bloom now. It's only bigger from here on out ;)

awwww thats a really cute bump! I wish my bumps were as neat as that!

Thanks for all your replies ladies, Really appreciate it! :) i am quite tall 5ft 6 so maybe thats why im carrying quite well. Also my sleep isnt disturbed by bump at all at the moment. In a few weeks ill prob look back thinking i wish my bump was this small again, hehe! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"