Is my bump too small?!?!

jenniferjane

Second trimester
Reaction score
Im now at five months ! Half way yey sencond child.
My Bump wiggles and kicks and comes to the top to make a small hard hill shape, however im wondering if my bump is looking to small + cant really remember what it was like with my first?? :winkwink:

I dont know if it helps but this was my bump at around 5 months

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/21weekamybump.jpg

HTH x

Hi, I'm 17 weeks along with my first and have really begun to feel the wiggling and kicking too but I have no idea how big my bump should be!!

I've been looking at other people's pics of their bumps around this time and while some seem the same size a lot are either bigger or smaller also so I don't think there's really a too small. :)

Thanks for sending me a pic! Your bump in the pic is alot bigger than mine ! I think ill have to just wait for my scan and try to stop worrying!!! Thanks x

I forgot to say she is my 3rd bubba so that might make a difference.

Have you looked in 2nd Tri, there is a bump pic thread so that might help reassure you xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/5-your-bumps-627.html

This is the link for the bump thread in 2nd Tri xx

Hi like sparkle bump said we are all different and we all carry our babies differently, some days we can look bigger than others too depending on how baby is lying so don't worry as there is no norm even though other complete random strangers seem to think they have a right to comment sometimes, chat to your midwife if you're concerned, I'm sure she will reassure you :hugs:
If it helps also here's mine taken 2 days ago and I'm now 33 weeks today! This is also my 2nd child

bump 33.JPG

Hi like sparkle bump said we are all different and we all carry our babies differently, some days we can look bigger than others too depending on how baby is lying so don't worry as there is no norm even though other complete random strangers seem to think they have a right to comment sometimes, chat to your midwife if you're concerned, I'm sure she will reassure you :hugs:
If it helps also here's mine taken 2 days ago and I'm now 33 weeks today! This is also my 2nd child

View attachment 33409

What a lovely lil bump!! :winkwink:

hey. im 5 months too im due on december the 11th. i dont have a bump either i dont think and i feel him move and kick all the time too. i get that hard hill thing aswel especially in the mornings and after intercourse (im not sure why that happens but it does haha). i suppose everyones just different but it will definatly pop soon haha :) good luck :D xxx

Sorry for the thread hijack jenniferjane but Craftymum did you have hypermemesis with your first baby?? I had awful hyperemesis (my first pregnancy) and was wondering if I would get it next time lol. Sorry to be so nosey :)

Sorry for the thread hijack jenniferjane but Craftymum did you have hypermemesis with your first baby?? I had awful hyperemesis (my first pregnancy) and was wondering if I would get it next time lol. Sorry to be so nosey :)

I was really sick with my first pregnancy too up til about 6/7 months but not quite hyperemesis, I was never hospitalised and managed to gain loads of weight, this has just been awful and unfortunately they do say if you have it once you're more likely to get it again only worse though some women do go on to have HG free pregnancies after the first too so unfortunately you can never really tell. You can prepare yourself for it I think by taking anti emetics while TTC and by following special diets but not sure really how effective it all is. Hopefully you'll be lucky and not go through it again if you do decide to have anymore :hugs:
I don't plan on any more as I'm now 36 and my daughter is 16 so there's no way I'd want anymore now anyway never mind going through HG again as you know it really is hell! Glad you got a break from it, mine seems to be getting worse over last few days again :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->