Is my chart looking ok?

Cajadaem

Reaction score
Hi. So i'm 6dpo today, and this is my first month temping, and i dont really know much about these things. Could anyone look at my chart and tell me if it looks ok so far? :flower:

Chart looks good and I agree with o day. My only two concerns are accuracy with temps and secondary signs. You have multiple spread out days of ewcm, and I don't check mine because it's not an exact science but that gives me pause. I also have no idea about cervical position but that seems high for a long time. My main concern is the number of open circles which indicate inaccuracy in temp due to either sleep deprivation or inputting at an out of range time (not temping at the same time each day or entering them later and not adjusting the time). But I still think based on temps that I was correct. Welcome and FXed!

Hi and thanks for reply. The cd11 ew was a mistake and i had forgotten to remove it, only just now reading your reply did it spring to me again!
The open circles were because i had woken half hour earlier those days x

Also, i dont check my cervical position, i wouldnt even know how, the 'h' days are clearblue fertility monitor readings, which have been high since cd9, not had a peak, but as this is the first month using the monitor, i didnt really expect to x

Lol jk I'm tired. That's odd that you never got a peak reading. I know some women don't but if your opks were positive for two days you should have gotten a peak reading. Even if it is your first month. I hate to ask, but are you sure your opks were positive and not just near positive? But it does match up with suspected O. Half hour doesn't make much difference. My friend uses this bbt adjuster. When I adjust I put the actual time and temp in the notes but the adjusted temp into the chart.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I did an opk a couple of days ago, which was negative. When i had the positive opks i had increased cm, which looked very fertile, and i had cramping too, so i am pretty sure i definately o'd when ff thinks i did. When i looked at the sticks i use on tje monitor, they definately had the 2 clear lines on the same days i had the +opk's, but the monitor has given me nothing but highs this month x

Here is my 2 opk's from when i o'd

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
Second pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 3
Hm. They never got darker than that? How many times a day did you test with the opks and with the monitor? Those are positive but not the peak i expect which would explain the high reading

I mean end of day I still agree with you and FF though so I should stop pressing

They were actually quite dark in reality, compared to previous tests. I tested twice a day with the opk's and once a day with monitor x

This was pretty muchh how they looked before & after

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 3
I think you're good. Just so bizarre you didn't get a peak reading. My opks tend to turn positive before I get my peak reading but only by a matter of hours. Weird. In any case you got great bd timing! When are you testing?

I am going to test @10dpo, then 12dpo, they if negative still, i will wait for AF to arrive at weekend x

Its standard for the first month of using the clear blue fertility monitor, that you get highs all through. It takes a month or so before it start to give accurate low, high and peaks. I used one for my first month ttc my lg and so this happened to me (hence why I researched and used opks as well). I got high all through and no peak......but I still got pregnant.

I'm 6dpo today ttc #2

Yes i did read that too. I have the advanced monitor, but imwill be glad when i have done the 20 tests this month and hope its only 10 nxt month, getting a bit fed up of poas every morning now lol

Doesn't it say to stop testing after x many positives? I don't use the monitor just the advanced digital opks, and they say to stop after like 7 or 9 highs? Especially since you are temping. But I am Jon snow on this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->