Is my chart looking triphastic? And...

lolasmith

Crossing fingers
Reaction score
Is there ANY chance at all given we on dtd at 1dpo :(

Thanks ladies :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4fa6

If your temps stay up, then I believe it's triphasic. Don't forget triphasic charts don't mean anything. Triphasic charts are seen my many people who don't get a BFP.

As for just BDing on 1dpo, there is always a chance.

It does look like your chart is headed in that direction. Is this your first month temping or do you have previous charts for comparison?

As TTC First said, there's always a chance that you could have conceived on 1dpo!

agreed there is always a chance of 1dpo especially since you did it in the AM and it depends how fast after the temp shift your ovulation actually happens, everyone is different ...best of luck to you :)

also, as far as testing goes...they usually say 14dpo is the safest but since you couldn't have conceived until at minimum 2dpo I wouldn't count out just because you get a negative at 8dpo :)

Thanks ladies,
temps dropped today Blah!! And going by my previous charts af will arrive tomorrow making my lp 3 days shorter than it has ever been!

I would cross my fingers that it was an implantation dip, but it is such a slim slim chance.

Pdubs- my neg at 8dpo haha, internet cheapies get the best of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->