Is my cocktail okay?

dekerlady88

10th Cycle ttc#1
Reaction score
Vitamins, ladies! Everyone knows us ttc gals are in SORE need of an alcHoholic one! Anyway i am currently taking a standard women's once a day vit, 1 a day prenatal vit, a b50 vit complex, and fertibella (containing angelica sinensis, glcrrhiza uralensis, viburnum opulus, folic acid, apis mellifica, iron, calcium, rehmannia glutinosa, thyroidinum, progesterone, paeonia alba, panax ginseng, sabina, agnus castus, thlapsi bursa pastoris) AND would like to start taking soy isoflavones this coming week when af comes on days 3-7. If anyone knows of any conflicts please let me know, or have you uad luck with any of these in the past? I do realize a lot of these vits are duplicated but to my understanding our bodies basically flush out all excess daily anyway and only absorb up to their limit? Insight appreciated!

well what you're doing so far sounds great, and if you are taking a prenatal you don't also need the one a day. prenatals have everything and more. if there isn't any particular cycle issue you're dealing with, i can't think of anything else. definitely eat lots of fruits, veggies and whole grains, and drink tons of water! wouldn't hurt to have your DH take vitamins as well. a one a day for men, maybe some zinc and vitamin C too. good luck!

I was just worried about some weird conflict I didn't know about within the vitamin mixtures. Especially since the ingredients in Fertibella aren't widely discussed. Obviously I could google them but I doubt I could find specifics about anything cancelling anything else out etc. Fertibella is really just for a "can't hurt" kind of thing. Appreciate the response! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"