Is my girlfriend pregnant?

Notready2

Reaction score
Is my girlfriend pregnant. She was a virgin. <br />
We had unprotected sex on the time that her cycle was in the 14th day so meaning its her most fertile day to get pregnant. Im not sure if she already ovulated or was in the process. I pulled out but im not sure if i pulled out on time and if any cum squeeked in before i pulled out. The next day, she was having weird heaviness and cramping below her belly button also lower back pain. The heaviness and bloating is consostsnt throughout the day and until now she feels bloated an heavy. She even felt a little tug and pull feeling.. Also she feels tired all the time She also had a little spotting, lightish red and a little brown.. 43h after the incident she took "the morning after pill" the name of the pill was 'option 2' similar to the plan b pill. After taking the pill, that night she had major stomach pains, it hurts so bad that she had to take tylanol pain reliver. The next morning the pain was back to normal just like the other day (heaviness feeling, feeling bloated and gassy, tug and pull feeling also lower back pain) she also had white clear discharge and a little yellowing but i believe that the white discharge turns yellowish/light brown when dry (correct me if i am wrong) this happened when she was sitting, she said it felt like her period was coming but when she checked it was just the white discharge. (This happened 4 time sometimes more a day.) also she feels thirsty and drinks a lot of water. Shes pees more frequently than before.. We had intercorse on the 5th and all thing i have mentioned happened between 5th and 8th. I know that its hasnt even been a week yet but we're confused. People say its too early for sympthomes of pregnancy but if there was an egg ready to be fertalized, then the sperm could of already attached itself to the egg. I just want to know whats happening because we are both confused. Thank you.

Hi. It is too early for these symptoms to be attributed to pregnancy, implantation wouldn't have happened when she started feeling symptoms. I would imagine the tummy symptoms she's experiencing are due to having sex for the first time- not uncommon. Worrying over potential pregnancy also makes women hyper aware of their bodies and can make us notice minor aches and pains as if they were a lot worse. The medication she took is probably causing the discharge etc- she should have a leaflet with it which will explain what's normal and when to call the doctor, if she's worried. I'd really recommend getting reliable birth control sorted if you guys aren't ttc so you don't have this stress again :)

Although the effectiveness of emergency contraception is usually greater within 24 hours (up to 95%), it sounds like it was still taken within the directed timeframe (within 72 hours of intercourse). This could explain the spotting. However, spotting can occur for various other reasons too. If you had intercourse on the 5th, it would be too early for pregnancy symptoms and too early to take a home pregnancy test. Many of those signs can be related to her usual cycle. I know it is hard waiting, but unfortunately you will both have to wait awhile longer for an HPT to be accurate. Good luck!

Edit to add: Oops, I overlapped with the previous poster, but I agree with everything she said! ^^^ :)

As the previous poster said, it is indeed too early. While a sperm can fertilize an egg as early as half an hour after sex, it takes a minimum of 6 days after ovulation for an egg to implant in the uterus. Meaning no HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), which causes the pregnancy symptoms, would have had the time to build up in her system.

Also as PP said, the first time a woman has sex, it does hurt and feel funny for a few days afterward. And the morning after pill will cause some cramping and abdominal discomfort. It may also throw her cycle off, so if she doesn't get her period when she is supposed to, don't freak out. If she doesn't get it the day she's due and you're still worried about it, then she can take a test. Good luck to you guys.

Thank you for your quick responses. I hope everything good too, the heaviness in her stomach area is still there and lower back pain as well. Also she cheked this morning and there was light brown discharge. Another thing this morning her stomach felt a hard when she pressed it. She is also feels tired all the time. Thank you in advance for your replies. I just want to get and know as much information as i can.

Just to add to what i wrote above. She hasn't taken a crap for a couple of days aswell. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->