Is my hope gone?

AngelMomB

Reaction score
So I according to my chart, I ovulated on the 16th. However, I felt cramping, beginning on the 13th and then they were very bad on the 14th (back pain and all), then on the 15th it started to subside, and gone since. So i'm wondering if I ovulated earlier than the chart predicted.

Keep in mind this is my first full month of BC after my first real period came back.

Last week however, my fiancé was having some stomach sickness, so we dtd on the 10th and then not again, as he was throwing up and just not well. So now I'm worried I missed the egg and its too late.

So last period was april 5th, chart said I would ovulate on the 16th. Felt cramping on the 13, 14, and a bit on the 15th.

I think if we dtd on the 10th, the sperm would be long dead.

This is killing me. :(

Did you confirm using OPKS before the cramping? Hopefully it was a little earlier and you caught it :)

Did you confirm using OPKS before the cramping? Hopefully it was a little earlier and you caught it :)

no, I normally get preg pretty quick... I was going to dtd every other day, but when he started throwing up and not feeling well.. I didn't want to bug him and make him feel badly.

Sperm can live up to 5 days so there is still some hope if you did in fact ovulation on CD14 or 15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->