Is my opk control line normal?

Sheece

Reaction score
I bought some opk strips to back up my ferning scope just in case im doing something wrong.

This is my first - cd 28 (horrible cycle! ) clearly negative but does the control line seem too faint? Its lighter in real life too, not sure if thats normal or not. Thanks in advance! :flower:

Attachments

• IMAG4046.jpg
    IMAG4046.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
I've had batches like that from Amazon where it seems like there's hardly any dye. I was stressing that they were defective and i would miss my surge. In both instances I managed to get a positive around the right time so the tests were fine, just faint.
What I did first time was buy another pack of opk from the shop to take at same time to put my mind at ease

Thanks Joybell, these are exxy first response ones so I guess I just expected better results hehe. Might try to find a different brand, thanks!

Here is today's test, still faint but I think I'm getting closer?

Is it normal to get a line half the width of the control line? I followed the instructions exactly too hmm.

Attachments

• IMAG4050_1.jpg
    IMAG4050_1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
Gosh that's so hard to read! It's definitely darker than yesterday so hopefully heading in right direction.
The line looks same thickness as control to me onscreen? Is it not in real life?
Is your Ferning giving you indications yet? I know nothing about how that works

Yeah it looks better in the photo than real life!

This was my scope from same time as the opk:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w406/shellet83/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG4053_1_zpsxyzu7rv4.jpg~original

Hard to see but there is ferning in there. Thinking all the squished up stuff is ferning so I think im close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->