Is my ovulation test positive?

Snowbelle

Reaction score
I did a clear blue early but got a big fat zero. Did an Internet cheapie and I would like to think it looks positive - but how so if clear blue is negative? Or am I wrong and maybe it's negative? Going by last month, I should have had a positive yesterday and ovulation today, but I do think that is going to happen. Help!

Sorry, trying to attach pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6

It looks soooo close to positive, maybe your surge will start in a few hours. The reason you're getting a borderline + on the cheapie is that they are sensitive and pick up when your surge starts, and the digitals I believe only show a + *right* before you O. So, basically the cheapies give you more warning. I'd start BDing ASAP until both OPKs have gone negative for days. Do you temp, too? If so posting your chart will help. And temping is the only way to be sure you did actually ovulate - you can get a +opk and still not o.

Sorry for the illiteracy, my phone likes to change words. Earlier not early, and I don't think it will happen!!

It looks soooo close to positive, maybe your surge will start in a few hours. The reason you're getting a borderline + on the cheapie is that they are sensitive and pick up when your surge starts, and the digitals I believe only show a + *right* before you O. So, basically the cheapies give you more warning. I'd start BDing ASAP until both OPKs have gone negative for days. Do you temp, too? If so posting your chart will help. And temping is the only way to be sure you did actually ovulate - you can get a +opk and still not o.

Last month when the cheapie was like this I had positive on the clear blue. I was temping, but it's gone a bit up the creek this month as I forget and I have an almost 3 year old who likes to get me up in the night then I can get back to sleep, then I oversleep and forget to temp. I'm Concerned that I may not be ovulating. I came off the pill in December and had erratic periods (fortnightly) and last month was the first time we could try, though I'm not convinced I actually ovulated. Age is against us now too:nope:

I did answer but the forum wouldn't post my reply!

I posted a long reply but it said it had to be checked by a moderator and wouldn't appear until it had been approved. I don't know why. I was temping but haven't really this month, so no chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->