Is not having a normal symptom a symptom?

By now i normally get more symptoms. I'm cd18 and 4dpo.
I've had hardly had any symptoms so far.... the only thing I've had is a metallic taste in my mouth :( but apart from that....
Maybe that might be the way its suppose to be for the BFP!!

I have noticed that a few ladies that have ahd BFP's havent had too many symptoms so have counted themselves out and then found themselves with a BFP!!

fingers crossed! :)

Ooooooh a metallic taste is a good sign! Feeling like you've been sucking on a penny is one of the traditional early pregnancy symptoms!

Have you tested yet??

No havent tested yet. Not testing until the 14th.
Hubby said he doesn't want me to waste a test by testing before AF is due (I waste so much money on those tests, hubby thinks we should take a share out in preg tests). So I have agreed that as AF is due 10th/11th that if she hasnt shown by then, then I will test on hopefully what will be the most romantic and special day!!
:(

Feelng different! Like, full and mega bloated!
keep getting twinges too (sharp ones) some feel like stitches and some are like sharp pinches. and then i have a few cramps every so often!
hopeful but I don't know!

Don't want to get my hopes up!
x

It sounds really promising though. I wait with baited breath :)

And I'm in awe of your patience!!!!

Ok so since I only have 1 test left and no $ I decided to wait till tomorrow to test. I Sked DH and he said The day before my af is a good chance. Oh I feel so sad him more thenI do for my self I think he wants a little one more than I do and it breaks his heart every month I get a bfn. He is so sweet and would be such a great dad! So here's to getting a bfp in the morning! Good luck ladies

Hey ladies! I've been wondering this same thing. My bb's start getting sore about 10 days before AF and are seriously painful by 5 days before AF. Sore bb's is the only way that I can ever tell when AF is coming. My cycles run between 30 and 39 days. Today is CD 37 and by bb's aren't sore in the least bit. I'm soooo confused. No sign of AF but still getting BFN's. This feels like the longest 2ww everrr! Good luck everybody....hope we get our :bfp: so soon!

For a while I thought I was reading my own post.Same here,no sore boobs unlike pre AF days,but I got a BFN on 12 dpo,so losing hopes.

ok so now I am even more confused. It is 13 dpo and my temp went up not down usually my temp by now is 97.6 or below. but this morning it was 98.2!! I was so excited so I tested onlt to get a bfn. WTF!! what is going on here my chart says yes but my test says no!!

hi ladies,

Seems like my no symptoms this month meant nothing. AF showed itself today :cry:

Well AF was due last night (usually completely clockwork, almost to the hour) nothing happened, but BFN this morning :(

I haven't been having barely any symptoms.....i
ll keep you guys updated!

well af is supposed to show today but with my 98.0 temp this morning I don't think that's going to happen. Going to the $ store later to get some hpt's. my bb's have hurt since 7 dpo and are usually normal again by 11 or 12 dpo but they still hurt. Come on bfp!!

My temp took a huge fall this morning. As you can tell on my chart! bfn on a $ tree test last evening and pretty sure the witch is on her way. if she dosen't show by tomorrow I will test again.tenderness in my bb's are starting to go away so I think this is a bust! How much longer do I have to wait to see two line?
Good luck al and loads of wicked good baby dust!!

well af showed this morning in a mean way( very painful). thought for sure she was not coming temp is still above coverline at 97.7. This has to be one of the worst feeling that anyone could have. just feeling so low right now. glad dh has the day off! Good luck to the rest of you !!

Ah I'm sorry hun :( At least you have your dh with you to look after you!

*baby dust*

thanks ladies I have been waiting so long I was just hoping this was iI have to say totally off the subject Lilbecksxx you look like someone I know. Her name is also becky!! You could be her twin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->