Is sensitive eyes a symptom of pregnancy?

gracealone

trying for 1st child
Reaction score
Hey ladies, not sure where to post this, I hope I'm not posting this under the wrong forum.

I'm 15DPO today, AF supposed to start today but no show. I was excited of course. But this morning I woke up with very sore eyes. It's not swollen or anything, just very sensitive and sore. Only my left eye, my right eye is perfectly fine. I keep tearing and wet a section of my towel.

I was testing with my FMU as usual, and when I tried to see the result, my eyes were very blurry and sore. I thought maybe I should put my contacts on to see better (I know, what was I thinking right?), and obviously it worsen! Again right eye was okay, left eye was burning. I had to take my contact off from left eye and turn off all lights and went under the blanket for a while. Could not keep my eyes open at all.

This is not entirely new to me tho. I had this for the very first time on my 3rd day of Clomid. This is my first month on Clomid. On 3rd day, I got the exact same problem. Before this month, I never get this soreness and sensitivity before.

I'm just wondering if any of you ladies experience smth like this before? Or maybe heard of it before? I am worried because my eyes are one of the worse part of my body. They are both over -7.00!

Anyone know what could be happening to me? Is it one symptom of pregnancy? Is this smth I should worry about? Pls help.

not a sign ive heard of but when you look online you can find everything as a sign lol x

I started getting blurry eyes on a night at around 8dpo and I got my bfp at 11dpo

I had that issue, but it turned out to be a side effect of the clomid. It wasn't a side effect i had the first few cycles...it started around the 3rd or 4th month on it.

Ladies, thanks for the help. The sensitive and sore eyes are gone today. It was horrible yesterday tho. hence my desperate post! LOL.

@Laura: I haven't heard of it either until this hit me so suddenly i started googling and guess what, it is! But I have to be sure and ask it for myself here. LOL.
@clacko: I hope i'll end up getting a bfp too!
@popchick: Yes, it was definitely there when I was on clomid. it was worse actually. I was hoping it's also a pregnancy sign so it's worth having to go thru the agony. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->