Is that a pink line? Should I panic now?

JellyPickles

Reaction score
AF is due today and I have been a little crampy and extremely fatigued, but no other symptoms really. Decided to POAS anyway (in the middle of the day so not fmu) but I got distracted and wasn't able to check the test until 45m after I took it. To my utter surprise, there was a line! I've gone through 40 of these tests from the same batch and never seen anything but stark white. Can I get some expert opinions pretty please? Is this an evap or is it finally some good news? (Also sorry for the photo quality, my phone is awful and I don't have a camera)
test2.jpg

As you didn't check if I would do another just to be sure but definitely see a line there x

Seconding glong, don't trust anything over 20 minutes, but that really does look legit! Test again!

It's really hard to tell as I see it but it looks quite thin. Test again and good luck

Same thing happened to me today, i've done 2 more since and bfp! Your's looks good, test again!! xx

Well I took another test and it was stark white :( No AF yet though, and I do drink a ton of water, so I'll take another tomorrow with fmu and see what happens. Fingers crossed!!

I really hate cheapie tests even when I was pregnant it never showed up but I do see a line on your first test.

I'll be testing tomorrow since af is late today fx

Still no AF and I'm two days late now. :( Never been more than a day late before. If she still isn't here by tomorrow, I'll go purchase a better test, but I have been spotting a tiny bit so I'm not really hopeful at this point.

Best of luck on your test though Kaiecee! I hope you get some good news!

Still no AF and I'm two days late now. :( Never been more than a day late before. If she still isn't here by tomorrow, I'll go purchase a better test, but I have been spotting a tiny bit so I'm not really hopeful at this point.

Best of luck on your test though Kaiecee! I hope you get some good news!

I'm in the same boat as you I saw something on one test and the 2nd test was white but I was so impatient I used 3 hour pee my 1st test the 2nd 1.5 hours I really should have used fmu and I hate buying tests but I guess I have to go out and get more since still no af or any spotting and I'm scheduled to go in to remove my gallbladder Monday so I really need to know what's happening

Hope you get you bfp soon :)

I was going to suggest going & buying a FRER. The cheap tests have been horrible for me.

Good luck :flower:

Did a dollar store test today and their crap!

Still neg still throwing up and now I'm 3 days late.

Well AF decided to finally show her ugly face late yesterday :( Lesson learned, don't even look at those tests if they're over 10m old. Still holding out hope for you though, Kaiecee! I heard the dollar store brands are pretty good but maybe that's not so true. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->