Is that normal???? =s

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
I'm probs just being REALLY silly with this one lol. But every scan picture I've seen.. The baby is laying with its head to the left.. And i've only just noticed that my baby is laying with its head to the right?? Is that anything to worry about or am I just OVER thinking it lol xx

my 1st two scans bubs head was on the right and at 20 wk scan was on the left.

I've had two scan pics and with the first one, baby's head was to the right and second one was to the left lol xx

Ive never really thought about it! Im sure its all normal! x

Your baby moves around into all different positions. Nothing to worry about.

I got told by a sonographer that it depends on how the machine is set up and it might be mirror image or it might not be! :)

At my first scan, I purchased 3 scan pictures, 2 were on the left and 1 on the right.

When we first went in bubs was facing the left side then as she was measuring he decided to face the right side so its nothing to worry bout. x

on my scan picture the baby was upside down to how everyones's scan pictures are, maby the equiptment was the opposite way ! :S

There's no meaning in it at all; it's simply where the baby is lying at the time of the scan. We had our scan, and our baby was facing left in the photo. Then the scan was interrupted, and when the sonographer got back to the scan, the baby ws facing the right. It's just a case of it moving around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->